Swagelok Custom Solutions®
We are Certified, We are Qualified
WE ARE CERTIFIED:
- For starters, we can assure the parts you receive from us are of the finest quality.
- Complete documentation packages: Certificates of Compliance (C of Cs) including Typical Mechanical and Chemical Properties, Nuclear (Fitting Only) Certificates of Compliance, Traceable Certified Material Test Reports (CMTR), Nuclear Traceable CMTRs, Certificates of Origin, Cure Date Certificates for components and Data Books.
- Product sourcing services available: Sourcing 3rd party components and minimizing transactional costs.
- Our local shop means convenient inspections.
- Various testing capabilities include: pneumatic, hydrostatic, helium leak testing, and custom functional testing.
WE ARE QUALIFIED:
- TSSA Certified and Authorized: Quality Control Manual in accordance with CSA-B51, ASME 31.1 Power Piping, ASME B31.3 Process Piping & Z7396.1 Medical Gas Piping.
- Codes and the manufacturing of welded and non-welded category “H” fittings.
- All Custom Solutions activities are conducted within the guidelines of our ISO registered quality system. We are registered to ISO 9001:2008.
- NA Stamp – ASME Section III Code assembly (Class 1, 2, or 3) where multiple pressure retaining components (Swagelok and/or 3rd party) are assembled.
- Our Category H TSSA registered assemblies will save you time and money during on site installation and inspection. We have a standard registration for many panels using typical components. Our Seal Gas and Sample Conditioning panels are only two examples of the many possibilities. We can also do custom registration.
- Assembly services that our Custom Solutions team provides are backed by Swagelok certified training.