Swagelok 60 Series Ball Valves
Interested in learning more about Swagelok's 60 Series offering?
Click below for further resources:
Count on reliable performance with
Swagelok 60 Series Ball Valves.
With a compensating seat design and live-loaded stem packing, 60 series ball valves reduce the
effects of changing temperature, pressure and flow to ensure a leak-tight seal in both low and high-pressure systems.
Standard Specifications for Reinforced PTFE Seated Valves:
• 1/8 to 2 inch and 6 to 25mm sizes
• Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass and Special Alloy Materials
• On-Off (2-way) and Switching (3-way) Valves
• Compensating Seat Design
• Live-Loaded, Two-Piece stem packing
Special Application Series Available:
• Steam, Thermal, Fire, and Chlorine
• All Welded
• Low Temperature
• Rapid Cycle Service
• Available Commercial Grade for the Nuclear Industry