Swagelok Certified Training
Reliable, dependable fluid system performance that results in safer workplaces begin with proper installation. Swagelok Certified Training delivers top quality instruction at locations and times convenient for you.
Your local sales and service center can help you get your workforce trained on correct installation and assessment techniques that are essential for reliable system performance. View a brochure of all our Swagelok Field Services including Training and Education and Evaluation and Advisory Services.
Choose from a range of courses, spanning everything from tube fitting installation to learning the essentials of hose; all delivered by Swagelok-certified trainers.
- Tube Fitting Installation Essentials—Our Tube Fitting Installation Essentials course teaches students foundational tube fitting knowledge that minimizes risk of leakage and ensures system integrity. Students learn how to properly select, cut and deburr tubing, correctly assemble a Swagelok® tube fitting, and gauge a tube fitting assembly.
- Hose Essentials—Extend your production cycle, ensure safety and lower total cost of ownership by understanding the fundamentals of fluid system hose. Students learn to define common terms pertaining to hoses, describe how to evaluate hose fit for purpose, discuss hose selection variables, list common practices when conducting hose inspections, and discuss best practices for preventative maintenance of hoses.
- Tube Fitting Installation Inspection Essentials—Our Tube Fitting Installation Inspection Essentials course teaches students how to mitigate and minimize risk of leakage through proper inspection. Students learn to identify correct tube system placement and correctly install Swagelok® tube fittings.
- Medium/High Pressure Cone and Thread Essentials—Consistent performance, especially in critical applications, is important to a successful system. This course offers foundational knowledge in cone and thread preparation and installation tailored to bring optimal performance to your medium or high pressure system.
- Tube Bending Essentials—More connections means greater potential for leaks. The Swagelok Tube Bending Essentials course offers foundational knowledge needed to introduce bent tubing to your system to eliminate connections and leak points found in traditional welded pipe systems.